Monday, September 10, 2007

THE BEST INVENTION EVER



Attention all MOMS with teething babies this is the BEST thing ever!! This is a mesh bag teething thing! It has a mesh bag at the end and you can put frozen fruit and or frozen veggies in it and they chew on it getting all the nutrients! We tried it the other day with some veggies Logan didn't like it so much. But tonight I but in some frozen blueberries and raspberries and he wouldn't let it go he loved it so much!!! You can put any fruit or veggies in it you like and they can't choke :) It is made by MUNCHKIN and we got ours at Walmart!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very cool! Mac loves his!
Molly

Mom said...

That is great! What a great invention! I miss him. He is growing up so fast!

Shawn said...

I used these with my babysitting kiddos and I liked them, but felt they had to be corraled in a high chair to use them because they can get messy! Another trick is to freeze washcloths after you have dampened them. I used the cheapest thin ones. They can bite down on the washcloths and it is cool and soothing. When Emily was a baby, our pediatrician always recommended bourbon for teething babies-you can rub it on their gums and he said most people had bourbon in their homes instead of Oragel!

Tara said...

I had someone just recommend pure vanilla to rub on their gums...
That looks like a great invention - I will remember that for when Violet starts teething!!! :)

Logan is just so cute! I love all the new pictures.

Maura said...

This is so sweet. What a great invention!