Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rainy Saturday

I am preparing for Fall and today is the first cool day in weeks. I am loving how this camo yarn is turning into a nice scarf. I am trying to hurry and get this done so I can work on more leg warmers for other dancing nieces in California ;)


I don't talk about my hubby that much but I have known him for 7 years. He is a wonderful father to all my children and a kind loving husband. He is the strongest man I know and I love him VERY much. NOW I have to be strong for him. He hurt his back last March at work and his injury has only gotten worse. He now cannot straighten his legs or walk. The Doctor finally told us Thursday (after the 2nd MRI) that he will need surgery. We are going to get a second opinion as I have heard nothing but horror stories about back surgery. But he is in sooo much pain I just want him to feel better again. We are just praying that he will be back on his feet soon.

4 comments:

joshua said...

Loved it.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Bridget said...

I hope your hubby is back to feeling better soon. That is so hard not to feel "right" and I think it is really frustrating to our husbands!

Love the scarf...cool camo!!!

Tara said...

We are thinking about Gregg and hope he gets better soon. Yay for knitting,

Mom said...

Gregg..you get to feeling better soon. We have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Love the scarf too!