Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome HOME


I am thrilled to have my boys home!! Zach has been playing with is early birthday present from G'ma Lyn and Papa- IPOD TOUCH for his 16th birthday what an awesome gift!!!!


I was also sooo happy to have my Mom and Lyla stay with us for a few days :) It is great to cook for them, take them to church with us, laugh, cry, go swimming and just being together was wonderful.





Logan and Lyla are sooo funny they remind me of my cousin Nat and Brie when they were little- It was so cute to see them play together, they laugh and laugh. Max is also so sweet with his little cousin and she just loves these big boys.

We miss you already- Logan was very sad and pouted for about 30 minutes after they left this morning.

6 comments:

Molly said...

Those are sweet pictures! glad y'all got to visit!

Maura said...

I love the pics of Logan and Lyla together especially. Looks like fun.

Mom said...

We are home! We miss you already! it was so much fun! Thanks so much. Love You! MOM

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Lots of sweet pictures here!!!

I'm not telling J about that iPod Touch. ;)

Tara said...

What wonderful pictures! It looks like they had a great time! I love that photo where they are both looking away.

Tara said...

PS that picture of mom and you is so adorable... such beautiful women in my family!