Sunday, February 7, 2010

4D Ultrasound pictures of Aurora and Abigail's performance

Eric, Violet, and I went and got 4D ultrasound pictures and video yesterday. Here are some cute pictures of my little one.  We think she looks a lot like Violet with bigger cheeks. We got to see her yawn, stick her tongue out, smile and make kissey faces; it was definitely worth getting. 

On another note, I have to rave about my sister Abigail's performance as Millie in the play Picnic.  She did a phenomenal job-- so much so that I had a hard time believing that this young woman on stage was MY sister.  Needless to say, her character and her performance made the play.  I could hear people in the audience whispering to one another about how great Millie was.  I wish you all could have seen her up there. She definitely has something special, and she blew Eric and me away! 

4 comments:

Michaela said...

WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN HER IN THE PLAY I JUST KNOW SHE WAS AMAZING~SHE WILL BE A STAR!!! AURORA IS SO BEAUTIFUL LOVE THAT SMILE ~ SHE SO LOOKS LIKE A CHUBBY VIOLET AND I JUST LOVE IT! THANKS FOR SHARING :)

Mom said...

I just loved seeing Aurora. How wonderful the family got to share the exiting moment. She is going to be adoreable just like Violet. Can't wait to give her lots of loving. I wished we could have seen Abilgail performance. I bet she was so good.

Molly said...

Those pics are amazing! Way to go Abigail!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Wow...those pictures are incredible!

Sounds like Abigail did a fabulous job! I wish we all could have seen it!