Wednesday, June 2, 2010

smilin' through some tears

Lyla is a beautiful girl with an infectious laugh~ she is EXCITED about all things including flies, spiders, turtles and frogs. Watching her for these past few days has truly been a blessing and I love every single second of her visit. I keep asking her if she is happy and she says very loudly "I AM HAPPY" then Logan argues (as cousin's do) "No, I AM HAPPY!!" the argument begins.


I also have been overcome with emotion~this is hard~to see this beautiful girl and just wish my sister could see her too~I find myself laughing and crying at the same time. SHE IS AMAZING~I have so enjoyed picking out outfits and matching things for her to wear, doing HAIR~ I just love doing a girls hair!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I absolutely love this photo! I know Lyla is such a wonderful, beautiful girl. I am so glad that she is HAPPY!! Love you guys!

Maura said...

She looks and sounds like a total sweetheart. I'm glad you guys are having fun!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

She LOOKS happy! And I love the way Logan is studying her in that photo!

Janice said...

I like this photo, too. It's cool that you get to keep her for a while. I'll bet she's having a blast there!