Saturday, July 24, 2010

My baby turned 3!

Oh my!  My little Violet turned the big 3 yesterday.  I cannot believe it.  We had a wonderful time with friends and family to celebrate her big day. She had a Wow Wow Wubbzy birthday, and friends and family pitched in to get her this awesome swing set that Eric and his family laboriously put together (it took 4 days and about 16 hours in the hot July heat! ) I ordered cookies from Bridget. Aren't they absolutely amazing?  Violet took her first bite of the cookie for breakfast and she excitedly exclaimed, "I LOVE this!" Enjoy the photos!

5 comments:

Maura said...

um this looks like the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! Happy 3rd birthday, Violet! So much fun. The cookies are adorable!

Michaela said...

What great cookies and what a GREAT birthday Party!!! Wish we could have been there too~ Vi looks like you, Tara in that first picture XXOOO

Molly said...

Happy 3 Violet! What a fun party!Cookies for breakfast. YUM!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy birthday, Violet!

The party looks so fun; and Violet is a little doll! Thank you for asking me to make the cookies! :)

Mom said...

It was such a perfect Wow Wow Wubbzy party! Lyla had so much fun! She loved the cookies too and also playing out the great swing set.