Thursday, November 4, 2010

made it through the night!!!!!!!

I finished my 1st all night shift 9pm-5am!
Sooo tonight's shift should be easier because I actually slept today~ Gregg is making me pancakes and eggs for dinner/ breakfast~(the boys are super excited)
The overnight shift was actually not that bad~ people were coming and going in the building all night~ the REALLY hard part was around 10-12 the normal time I go to bed~ once it turned 2am it was smooth sailing~ I have 2 more nights of this and hopefully ROBERT never takes another vacation again hahaha~

3 comments:

Tara said...

GLad you made it through! That is so hard! I love this picture of you and Gregg. So cute!

Molly said...

Cute picture, glad you made it through.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

I remember flying a few all-nighters with Delta. It's ok...as long as you're BUSY! When the cups were picked up and the cabin lights were out....that's when it got tough. Hopefully you keep the lights on! ;)