Wednesday, January 19, 2011

YOU will be missed


Got a call last night that took my breath away~ Our childhood friend (sister) Crystal Ann Coatney passed away on Monday. I am heartbroken over this loss~ So grateful to have spent the 2 weeks with her when she came out to visit. She told me Friday she was coming back for another visit and as always she was a welcomed friend who could stay with us forever if she wanted. I loved laughing with her and talking about Brie~ I pray they are in Heaven together along with so many of their young friends that left this world way too soon.
I am so very happy that my Mom was here and we heard the news together~We are sick over this loss and I can't imagine going days with out texting her, talking and laughing. I have known her for a long time, she grew up down the street, she was Brie's best friend~we are not sure of her cause of death~possibly heart problems~ she passed in a Motel room alone~she was a fighter for life, she was 28 years old and a strong young woman who I love and miss...

4 comments:

Tara said...

I am so sad to hear about Crystal. I am shocked, but I do know that she loved you and Brie so much. I am sure she cherished those moments with you and your family.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Gosh, Michaela...I am just catching up on blogs....I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Molly said...

So sorry. Glad you were able to spend some time with her recently!

Mom said...

I like the memory of you two being together this last visit, having so much fun. Gosh, I know she must be with Bree "getting it", as she last said to Gregg.