Friday, June 1, 2012

Let the summer begin

Bryan is a great baby. He wakes up 2 times one at 3am and the other at 5am & he has taken well to Mommy going back to work part time. He let's Daddy feed him a bottle of my milk and I swear he grows on those nights that I am at work. 

 In a few days we will be heading to Tulsa/Bartlesville. Max and Logan are going to visit Granma and Papa for a week or so then visit Nanny and Bawpa~ I will miss these 2 helpers :)

The boys and I are having fun and learning this summer. We are doing a bit of school work everyday to keep our minds sharp.


 Logan did wonderful at Pre K this year. At graduation he was to dress as what he wants to be when he grows up. Pro Wrestler you got it!!
Max is AMAZING at Trombone this was his first year and got to play in concerts and competeions with the High school band. He is going to be attending Band camp this summer and he is so excited.

3 comments:

Maura said...

wow I loved reading this. It sounds like a great, full summer. And oh man that little Bryan is ADORABLE. I want to squeeze him in that top pic!!!

Tara said...

YAY for summer! I love you and your boys. Great pictures!

Molly said...

Fun little cutie pies!
Have a great summer!
Bryan is so big!