Monday, April 1, 2013

Seriously got some catching up to do!!

 It has been AWHILE since I have blogged or looked at a blog. I have missed Birthdays and all sorts of neat events in our lives but here it goes a breif catch up post.
 I began with Herbalife at the begining of the year... I have so far lost 30 lbs over 30 inches all over my body and feel AMAZING!! I quit my job at Best Buy and have becaome a wellness coach at Sommertime Nutrition here in Ardmore.
My Birthday there was no cake, no drinks, no special dinner... I spent it training for my 1st 5k race. The Color me wild run~ it was a blast and I did better than I thought I would... now prepping for the next race YAY!!



 We had a wonderful Easter weekend.. here are some pictures of Bryan in the tall grass.. The other boys were getting muddy in the creek.

2 comments:

Maura said...

That's so great about your new job and weight loss! Really hard work and super inspiring. Love all the new pics.

Molly said...

wow! way to go Michaela! love that little red head!