Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dating!?!?!!!??!!!

Ok I am a little freaked out right now!! Zachary is going to ask his "friend" Ling out on a date for Saturday. YES I SAID DATE!!!!! The church is taking all the teens to OKC for a Christian Comedian (I don't know how funny he will be ha ha) but this is giving Zach the opportunity to ask Ling on a date. Oh my goodness I am excited for him but worried that she will turn him down or she will accept! Well I know she is very sweet and very smart so I hope she says YES to taking a trip to the BIG city:)

Update on Daddy- the "NEW" Doctor is running more tests ARRRGH!!Hopefully we get some answers soon.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh MY! Keep us posted!!!

Michaela said...

Well.... she said NO which is good b/c I don't think I am ready for this :)

Molly said...

There are many more fish in the sea!

Michaela said...

Oh I got more of the story over dinnerlast night. She said "NO" to going to OKC but then invited him to go to the HOMECOMING GAME :) So it wasn't a total defeat and I can handle a football game teehee!

Mom said...

Get ready Michaela! He is going to have so many girls after Him!