Friday, September 12, 2008

NEW DO


We went and got Max's haircut yesterday! It is a little shorter than he wanted but MOM loves it!!

There was a substitute teacher on Wednesday and when she called on him she called him "MISS" so...... he was up for getting it chopped off :)

He started Flag Football this week NOW he can see the ball. We love his team this year because there are like 5 friends from his class on his team. I am loving it because I like all the Mom's which makes the season much more fun :)


Zach is on alert!! He desperately doesn't want to cut his hair b/c he like people at school talking about it!!!! BUT if he doesn't take care of it (which he does wash and condition everyday) I will shave it in the middle of the night! So he better be nice to MOM! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Funny!!!

I like Max's new do! Very cool!

Shawn said...

Max looks like a different kid! Did his friends recognize him?

Molly said...

I think you look handsome with your new cut! Zach....watch out!

Mom said...

Max You look so cute and handsome! I love your haircut!