Friday, November 14, 2008

Mommy of BOYS!!!






Our neighbors asked us if we would like their HERMIT CRABS they couldn't take care of them anymore. Of course Max jumped at this opportunity! They gave us everything we need- food, tank, special molting tank (with soft sand). So I am now the proud Mom of 3 lil hermit crabs. There is the LARGE one who Max named "Zach" the middle one named "Max" and the baby one named "Logan". They are super easy to take care of but they are kind of creepy to hold sometimes they act like they are going to come out and get you! I guess I am just happy the neighbors didn't come up with a SNAKE b/c that wouldn't be happening!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh..they are sort of creepy. I bet Max loves them!

Bridget said...

Wow...how fun! I bet the boys are in heaven!

Tara said...

They look interesting.... and a little scary. I hope they don't get out of their cage :)