Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving



This year I get to take it easy for Thanksgiving!! We are not traveling to Tulsa this year because of Gregg's injury. Last year I feel like we didn't stop- driving to Tulsa for T-giving then driving to South Carolina for Christmas. I am so glad we did do all that traveling because Gregg's Grandma got to meet Logan before she passed away. It is so great when blessing like that happen in life. I am THANKFUL for all the good and all the hard things that have happened in 2008.
We are going to Grandpa and Grandma Flynn's house this year, they only live like 40 minutes away. Maria is cooking the whole dinner and all I have to make are the desserts :) So I am making Cheese Cake and Apple Pie (There will be pumpkin pie but I am not baking that one). I will be doing alot of knitting (I need to finish my homemade gifts for Christmas) and relaxing! I hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day.

6 comments:

Molly said...

Yay! Take it easy! Have a good trip and Happy Thanksgiving!

Bridget said...

Happy Turkey Day to you, too! :) Have a great trip! Love the pictures of Logan reading!

Tara said...

What a great post! I love you guys. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving. Good luck today and give me a call.

Maura said...

happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Have a easy breezy Thanksgiving!
Hope to see you soon!
ILYx2
-Abigail;)

Mom said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! WE MISSED YOU THIS YEAR! LOVE YOU! XXX0000