Thursday, March 5, 2009

my favorite time


I love MARCH not only because it is my birth month but it is also the beginning of spring. I am excited about the new growing season, thanks to my friend and neighbor Stephanie :) She is truly QUEEN OF THE FORREST and she gladly helps me with all my gardening. If it weren't for her help last year I surely would have killed all my plants and herbs.
This is also time for a new soccer season- Max is so thrilled to playing this year, it is his absolute favorite thing to do lately and a bunch of our neighbors are playing too so he gets plenty of practice.
My birthday plans are underway my wonderful hubby has made an appointment (yes HE actually called) for a 1 hour full body massage after that I have a hair appointment. Oh a day of beauty I am sooo excited!. I will have to make my OWN birthday dessert however and I have no idea what I should make!! I was thinking maybe some Carmel Brownies like my cousin made on BAKE AT 350. I will take any suggestions :)
We are still very happy VEGETARIANS, I have enjoyed the challenges in the kitchen. My body however has been FREAKING with this new change, all I am going to say is we are very bloated :)

6 comments:

Meg said...

Sounds like a fun birthday planned!

Your boys look so cute.
Enjoy the massage!

-Meg

Maura said...

yay for birthday months!!!! enjoy the massage!

Tara said...

Ooh la la! I am excited for you! Tell Max good luck and give some kisses to my boys.

Bridget said...

Happy birthday MONTH!!!

Molly said...

Enjoy your massage and Happy b-day!!!!! Let us know what you make!

Shawn said...

have a good day tomorrow! 35! i remember calling my friend's mom between classes at school the day you were born. she was a l& d nurse and would check on your mom and give me an eta when i called. i actually knew more from my high school than your dad and others in the waiting room!