Friday, March 27, 2009

Sowing the seeds of LOVE


I am starting the new growing season today :) We are going to grow Basil, Cilantro, Chives, Rosemary, Parsley and Flowers. My friend Stephanie and Queen of the FORREST let me in on a new watering tip- fill the sink up with room temp water and set the pods or planters in the water and let the water soak up from the bottom. This would work on all house plants too b/c the water would soak straight to the roots. Let house plants soak in the water for an hour or so and you don't have to water them for weeks :)
All my seeds have been planted and my containers are in my window sill, I am so excited!! Once they start to sprout I will transplant them into my outside boxes. These containers are so nice because they go straight into the window box and decompose ;)

4 comments: