Wednesday, June 24, 2009

summer time rolls



Here are some pics of the boys :) We LOVE our pool and no one really ever goes during the week so we go everyday after lunch and before nap time. We pretend it is our own private pool :) Logan's suit is so awesome- he just jumps in and swims with the big boys.


the 2 big boys will be visiting Papa and G'ma Lyn for 2 weeks! I donno what I will do with myself there will be no arguments to referee, no dishes done for me, no chore list to be checked!! I guess Logan and I can swim alot :) I would post a pic of Gregg's neck scar but it is very gruesome- much worse than the last surgery so...no swimming for Daddy for a while!

4 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Nice pictures! Wow...2 weeks! What WILL you do with yourself? Are you sure you couldn't pack Logan in one of their suitcases? ;)

Molly said...

That suit is cool!

Mom said...

What a nice pool. I bet you love it! I must get Lyla a suit like that!

Tara said...

Looks like you guys are having such a wonderful summer. I cannot wait to see Zach and Max! I will, however, miss mister Logan!