Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Viva la Mexico!

So Eric and I have been planning a Mexico trip since January. Mom booked it for us in February, and we are leaving tomorrow!! We are so excited. We are celebrating my upcoming 30th birthday and our 10 year dating anniversary. We are going to Quintana Roo, Yucatan, Mexico which is south of Cancun. It is a beautiful, all-inclusive resort.  We are meeting our two friends Danelle and Sheryl there. Check out the website.  We are staying in the fancy Royal Yucatan cabanas. Woohoo! Wish us good traveling luck!



We are going to miss our sweetness! I don't know if I can handle 5 days without her, but I know she is going to have a great time with the grandparents. (Sorry, M, for a double post, but I wanted to share the Mexico happiness with friends and family. love love.)

5 comments:

Mom said...

You will have so much fun! I will be thinking of you both and missing you and Violet too!

Michaela said...

do you think i can fit in your suitcase haha! Have a wonderful time take lots of pics :)

Maura said...

ooohhh take pics! so exciting! have fun!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy travels! That sounds fabulous! Drink a margarita for me! :)

Molly said...

Fun! Have a great trip!
M-the salad looks good!