Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st day of school FINALLY arrived!



This school year started late as they were re-building the high school. I remember starting school in Sept. back in the old days ha! This year we hope & pray that it is a good one ~Max has Mrs. Wilson (she is the teacher he wanted) for 4th grade and Zachary is taking all kinds of wonderful college prep classes this year. I can't believe Zach is in 11th grade yes a Junior um... it is hard for me to even think about~ I am so happy that we are starting a new season of life I cannot express how difficult this summer was for me. Not only did I loose a friend and sister, there were broke down cars, cars on fire, flat tires, neck surgeries and ok I won't go on because... I am looking forward TODAY~ to difficulties and blessings that this new season will bring to us. Happy Fall and WELCOME back school :)

5 comments:

Mom said...

We hope you have a great day. You too MOMMA!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy first day of school!!! We're in our THIRD week here. :) It's still in the 90's, but feeling a little more fall-ish! It is nice to make a fresh start...hope fall is better.

Tara said...

Yes, happy first day of school! I cannot wait to hear all about it.

Molly said...

Happy 1st day! Hope it's a great fall for y'all!

Erica said...

I love the beginning of the school year. It's full of fresh new ideas and hopes.