Thursday, October 15, 2009

boy cuts


It was so hard for me to cut off these lovely locks~ but at 21/2 years I guess it is time for the baby to have his hair cut :)


Max was actually very agreeable to having his hair cut today~ which is a switch

Ta Daa Logan is a Big Boy NOW!!


Max Looks so ADORABLE I love seeing his eyes :)
Zach however was not so agreeable this time~ He hates it long but doesn't like it short so....

I just LOVE Logan's BIG BOY hair cut~ I just can't believe how big he is getting :)


We didn't cut Zach's too much just thinned it out mostly and I think there was more hair on the floor than the other boys :)

6 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

First haircut!!! That is so sweet! It looks like he was a trooper!

Tara said...

All the boys look so handsome! Congratulations, Logan on your first haircut!

Molly said...

Wow! They all look grown up!! Great cuts!

Mom said...

Such handsome cute boys! I hate to see Logans cute curls go too, but he is adorable. Good to see such cute Max too! Zach what eyes!!!

Maura said...

I really like the first haircut certificate! so cute!

Erica said...

Love Logan's little boy hair cut. They grow up way too fast. We keep putting off Isaac's first cut.