Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LOVE note

We are in the process of buying a house (we found a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath) ~ it is out in the country, it has a chicken coop and the neighbors (Gregg's life long friends) have already offered chickens if we get the house. Pictures to come soon~ We are very excited!

While digging out old tax returns and paperwork I found this letter from Brie ~5-9-98
my favorite part

"I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me. I know that I can always count on you & you will always be there for me! I am so thankful to have a sister like you. I hope you feel the same way. I want you to know that I will always be there for you~ NO MATTER WHAT! I hope we'll never loose the love that we share I love you Brie"

What a great gift to find~ it says everything I needed to hear~

5 comments:

Maura said...

that's really sweet. good luck with the house - it sounds perfect!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

What a comfort!

Good luck with the house!

Mom said...

Oh, I am so happy you kept that all this time. It is so bitter sweet. We will always miss and love her so much!

Tara said...

What a wonderful treasure to find and to read! I love that sister of ours and miss her too. Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted on that cute house of yours :)

Molly said...

Congrats on the house! What a great letter!