Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Halloween Pictures




Here are our Halloween pictures. Violet is, of course, the Little Mermaid, and Lyla loo is Snow White.  They had such a wonderful time with their first real trick or treating experience. Violet was so in to Halloween this year. It made my heart soar :) Abigail and Lyn came down from Bartlesville which made Violet's day.  We also went to the Boo Ha Ha on Brookside earlier that day. At the parade, people from the floats were throwing candy at all the kids, so Violet thought it would be a good idea to throw her candy at them. It cracked me up!
** I have no idea why the text is so messed up, but I am too tired to fix it :) Sorry guys!

4 comments:

Mom said...

The pictures are so good...I want you so send to me. It was so fun!

Mom said...

The pictures are so good...I want you so send to me. It was so fun!

Michaela said...

SUCH PRETTY PRINCESSES~LOVE ALL TEH PICTURES THANKS FOR POSTING~XXOO

bridget {bake at 350} said...

What pretty princesses!!! :) And, WHEN exactly did Abigail become a young woman?!?