Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Shower

I had a wonderful time at my baby shower yesterday! My friends and family totally rock.  One of the most surprising gift of all came from Nana McKee.  Lyn, Dad, Michaela, and Abigail found one of her almost completed baby shawls.  Michaela finished it and knitted a hat to match (which I will post pictures of later).  The gift brought me to tears.  You can see that awkward photo below, but what a special present.  I received so many wonderful presents and more importantly, I was surrounded by so many people I love, along with so many well wishes from those who could not make it.  It was an amazing day to say the least.

I am so excited for baby Aurora to get here.  I am now in the throes of nesting and getting things ready for her arrival.  Thank goodness for spring break.




Violet and Lyla before their Chuckie Cheese adventure. Violet is munching on celery - she likes the Wonder Pets and is the only reason she would touch celery!










The picture below is of my cousin Tracie and her adorable family.

This my neighbor Lori. We are 5 days apart.

5 comments:

Maura said...

I love the pics. Tara you look beautiful! And what a cool gift from Michaela and Nana! I love that idea.

Michaela said...

You look so beautiful~ i think it is so cute your neighbor is preggers too~ love you so much~ I can't wait to meet sweet rory :)

Molly said...

Looks like a great time! You look great!

Mom said...

Such a wonderful party and time to spend with everyone! Can't wait for the big day when Aurora is born.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Tara...you look beautiful! I love the present from Nana!!! That is wonderful!