Saturday, March 20, 2010

we are so very proud of Zachary


Today we are packing~ um, we have been invited to tour USAO (University Science and Arts of Oklahoma)~Zach gets to tour the campus, have dinner with the Professors and Administrators. Then he gets to stay in the dorm with other college students for the night and in the morning have breakfast with the President, then talk with financial advisors. They are also putting the rest of us up at the Holiday Inn for the night~ the little guys are excited about the indoor pool. I am so excited and nervous.
This is a school Zach is very interested in, as he wants to be a Chemical Engineer and they have a great Science Department. I love it because it is smaller than OU and for the first few years I think it would be good for both of us :) I can't believe he will be a Senior next year, I can't believe I am touring colleges with my son~ I am such a proud momma~today and everyday~

5 comments:

Mom said...

Zachary we are so proud of you! What a fun day tomorrow!

Tara said...

Yay Zach! How amazing and impressive! I hope you have a great time.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Way to go, Zach!!!

Maura said...

That is so awesome! Have fun!

Molly said...

Great! Sounds like fun!