Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 6 months and a ghostly vision

Aurora turned 6 months old yesterday!  We went to the park in the evening and then I came home and worked on Violet's ghost costume. It is definitely "homemade," but she loves it. I am just so happy I talked her out of being a zombie.  I told her she could be one when she got older. Thank goodness she was happy with that answer. Ha ha! Aurora has been a little cranky lately and her good sleeping pattern has flown out of the window, but this leads me to conclude that she is teething. I am looking forward to Fall break this week -- maybe I can get caught up on some grading.

4 comments:

Michaela said...

Cutie pies~ love the halloween costume and sweet pics of the girls~

Maura said...

sweet pics and the ghost costume is great! happy 6 months!!!

Mom said...

Great photos and Violet is a adorable Ghost.....

bridget {bake at 350} said...

your girls are so sweet...and i love the new blog look!