Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I love Halloween so much, and one of my favorite Halloween rituals is going to pick out pumpkins. Tomorrow we are going to a pumpkin carving party.  It should be so much fun.  Plus, the hosts are providing us adults with homemade bread and beer they brewed themselves.  Yay! It should be a good time.  Mom found the cutest costume for Rory -- she is going to be a strawberry.  The costume is adorable.  We are all getting so excited for the big day. I think I read The Scary Godmother books a million times in one day.  Today, I think we will paint some small pumpkins we bought and make some ghosts to hang around the house. (i heart fall break!)

5 comments:

Maura said...

Such sweet pics. I can't wait to see Rory as a strawberry! And I love hearing about all these plans.

Michaela said...

Cute pics ;) Happy Halloween

Molly said...

Happy 5 months to Aurora! Love the ghost costume and the pumpkin patch. The below pic of you and A is so sweet!

Molly said...

I meant 6!!!!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

I LOVE the pumpkin patch! And I can't wait to see that little strawberry! ♥