Saturday, March 12, 2011

CH CH CH CH CH CHANGES

Well..... we have the cap, the gown and the announcements~I was all choked up when Zach brought these in this afternoon.

TEARS

He also has been receiving alot of mail~ an acceptance letter from ECU (I am happy it is closer to home and don't feel like he will be too far away just yet), Congrats from our state rep., & entered into the United states Achievement Academy
We are also planning for PROM~ getting his Tux ordered, tickets, flowers ugh this is all happening too fast~Is this how MY parents felt when I graduated (not that long ago haha)~It is all harder than I thought~emotions going up and down like a roller coaster~ this is CRAZY!!!

I also got my box of trees~ not sure how I feel about planting them... I guess I feel like the deaths of all these loved ones are somehow more FINAL. Because none of them have grave sites these are going to be my place to mourn them. So grateful they showed up right before Tara.

they are so tiny and all three shipped together~ excited to dig in the dirt and share this experience with my sister. It is going to be an awesome time we share together!!

4 comments:

Maura said...

wow! graduation. that is crazy. those are cool invites. I can't wait to see the trees in the ground.

Molly said...

Graduation! How did he grow up so fast?

Tara said...

I still can't believe Zach is graduating! He is one awesome guy and I bet you are so proud of him. I know I am!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Wow.....Molly is right...how DID that happen?!?!?