Wednesday, March 30, 2011

planting and prom prep


I have never been in love with a tree before but I am in love with this one~ it bloomed right after we planted it.
Crystal's tree is much smaller and look forward to watching it bloom and grow
Al's tree looks like a thick stick
YES that is an arrow in his shorts~ playing like it is a sword.

I am getting prepared for PROM which is April 9!! The tux has been ordered, the flowers are matched perfect to his date's dress and he says he is getting a hair cut!!!! I have been working lots, planted about 1/2 the garden in the back yard and planning for the Graduation party coming up in May!!!

3 comments:

Maura said...

wow. those blooms are lovely. and prom!!! exciting!

Molly said...

How cool that bloomed right after you planted it. Can't wait to see the prom pictures!

Tara said...

PROM!!! YAY!! I can't wait to see the prom pictures either! Those trees are looking good!