Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby shower














Well, my shower was an absolute blast! It could not have been any better. My friend Carol who threw the shower made special candy bar wrappers with my picture on them - so cute - I will try and post a picture of them soon - very cute party idea! My friend Sheryl made so much delicious food. I was in heaven! Michaela made her million dollar pie which I conveniently left in the kitchen and now have all to myself. I can't help it - her pie is too good to share. teehee. Violet got a lot of great gifts. It was so wonderful. I think everyone had a great time- I know I did. We played some really fun games - a mad lib game which was my favorite and had everyone rolling with laughter. I hope you all enjoy the pictures and I wish everyone could have been there :)

7 comments:

Michaela said...

Very cute! I know Violet is spoiled already! Can't wait to see her! It was so good to see everyone :) Glad you saved the pie for yourself (and Vi)!!!

Mom said...

Those are the cutest gals I know and love...and what a handsome baby boy! We will have some fun with all the babies soon! Can't wait! Love & Hugs

Maura said...

it looks like everyone had fun - you guys all look really cute! thanks for the pics!

Shawn said...

I love that Michaela is framed in the mirror in the top shot! I think I see the candy bar wrappers in the one picture too. Post a picture of them, they look so cute! I get all my good ideas from my creative nieces and their friends.

Janice said...

It's fun to see all these pictures. Looks like a good time! Thanks for sharing them.

Bridget said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of the 3 of you together! :) Hi Aunt Mary!!!

Anonymous said...

The shower looks so fun! You all look so good! Not too much longer now!
I want that pie recipe!!! Yum!