Friday, May 25, 2007

this weekend



Here is a painting Eric did for me this past valentine's. I had to scan it in for a friend of mine, and thought I would share it on the blog because it is my favorite. Well, we have a big weekend ahead of us. Michaela and the boys are coming in town, Dad, Lyn and Abigail are moving to B-ville (they should be in OK on Saturday), and I have my baby shower which I am totally looking forward too. I wish all the cousins, aunts and uncles could be in town too - we would have a fun Mckee reunion.... :) I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

7 comments:

Michaela said...

I love love love the picture! What a nice present. I hope Violet has red hair like you sis!! I am sooo excited to see you and ALL my sisters!! I can't believe we will have ALL us girls in one place that hasn't happened since your wedding!

Emily said...

Sounds like a fun weekend - wish we could be there. I can't wait to see you guys next month!

Molly said...

Love the painting! Can't wait to see little Violet! How much longer?

Shawn said...

Have a wonderful shower, Tara. Wish we were closer so we could have some cake and "ooohh and aahh" over the sweet baby things!

Maura said...

hope it was fun! i love this painting too - so cool!

Mom said...

I love the picture Eric did! What a great surprise, Carol did for your shower of putting this on the big Hersey Bars! Loved IT. The shower was so much fun, and what great friends you have! You will have a beautiful baby girl soon!

Bridget said...

That painting is gorgeous!!! What a talented hubby! Any pictures from the shower? :)