Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Brie's Baby




Here are pictures of Brie's baby. She doesn't have a name picked out yet. She is waiting for the perfect one. So I know suggestions are welcome. Brie is so excited. She is due August 7th. I wouldn't be surprised if we went into labor at the same time! ha ha. I think Michaela, mom and I will be hosting her shower June 23 or 24th - I can't wait for that. Her shower will be a combination wedding/baby shower. Brie got married Vegas-style April 4th to Russell Martin, so I had to post a picture of the happy couple. Brie is grooming dogs still and she loves it. I admire her strength- there would be no way I could groom dogs and be pregnant. Russ works at IQ furniture which makes me happy because that is my favorite furniture store in Tulsa. They really are the cutest couple, and I know that they are just going to be the best parents.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

AWWW so cute! I can't wait to see these baby girls!!

Mom said...

What a cute couple & little girl baby! I know Brie & Russ will pick the perfect name. I will be the happiest Neena with the cutest grandbabies in the World. The three babies will be so close and will have two great & sweet older brothers/cousins to follow around!