Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My baby girls!!


I unfortunately don't have pictures with me and Lyla. But I did hold her when she was in ICU. I got in trouble for taking pictures of Brie holding her :(
But I love these pictures of myself and Violet! You can tell she loves me soooo much :)

I love this picture of Violet!!

I never knew that I could feel so much love for these baby girls!! I love being an Auntie!! I didn't expect to feel this kind of LOVE :) I am so happy to finally have 2 girls I can spoil with PINK dresses and ribbons. (In this picture Violet is on the left and Lyla on the right)

They looks so much alike sometimes it is hard to tell who is who :) Lyla is on the left and Vi on the right!!I miss them something awful and I want to see them very soon!

4 comments:

Maura said...

oh wow! thanks for posting these! Total cuteness!!! i love the pics of the two of them together - they Do look alike!

Tara said...

I know i love the girls together - so cute. I can't wait until they can start really interacting. I just wish Logan, Max and Zach were around to show them how its done. I miss those boys too much!
And violet misses her aunt michaela. She cannot wait until thanksgiving. :)

Janice said...

Those girls are so sweet!

Mom said...

I know, I miss my babies while on this vacation to Seattle. I love them so much. They are so fun! Just like my grandsons!