Friday, August 31, 2007

Pretty pictures

These photos were taken by my bff Julianna. This is when Violet was probably 10 days old or so.


This picture was taken to showcase my friend Kate's jewelry for her website. The "Violet" necklace is really a bracelet for when she gets older. I thought it was so cool.








Family portrait.

Everything has been going really well. I just cannot believe Violet is 5 1/2 weeks old. Goodness! Time flies. I have to go back to work in a week. I am not looking forward to that transition. It is going to be so hard to leave my beautiful little girl. I can barely make it 3 hours when I have class, so it will be interesting to see how I handle 9 hours of being away from her!!! boohoo.



5 comments:

Mom said...

Love those pictures of Violet and you look so beautiful! What a beauitful family! I know you are so proud!

Michaela said...

I am so sad you have to go back to work too! I wished I lived closer I would watch her :) I love that picture of you and Vi! All the pictures Jul took look awesome!!

Maura said...

these are all so sweet! thanks for the update!

Janice said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

Bridget said...

Beautiful pictures!!! :)