Friday, August 10, 2007

pictures

She looks so thoughtful in this picture. I love it.
me and Vi.

Eric captured her crying. oh how she loves to cry sometimes, but i don't think she could be any cuter even when she is crying!!!


I captured a smile - so adorable.

Things are going great.. She can get pretty fussy in the mornings and evenings so eric and i are trying to figure out what makes her happy - so far its eating. she eats all the time. i am thinking about starting to express milk and give her bottles after she eats b/c i don't know if she is getting enough food just from nursing. any feeding/newborn tips/ suggestions?? She did gained 5 oz. from our last doctor visit 10 days ago. I was hoping she gained a little more weight just because she is so tiny. She is now 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long.
Eric and i are just so happy - we cannot believe how wonderful she is. It really is overwhelming the love we feel for her.

7 comments:

Michaela said...

AWWW I love her so much :) I love the one where she is crying and the one where she has a grin or is that gas teehee!! What awesome moments you have captured! She is just gonna be thin and gorgeous DARLING :)She is wonderful and I love her and can not wait to give her kisses XOXOXOooxxoXOXOX
Aunt Michaela

Bridget said...

She's so sweet!

Maura said...

she's adorable! and you look so pretty, tara!

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is beautiful, if you ever have any questions about anything email me at itbebree@yahoo.com, breastfeeding and colic can be nutzzzzz!!!! love bree

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara! She is so cute! Brittney and I really enjoyed the pictures! Love ya, Reba and Britt

Mom said...

Isn't she beautiful! We just love her. I love all the expressions you caught with the camera! Can't wait to see her again!

Molly said...

love the smile!