Friday, December 14, 2007

New Hair Do's



Tara cut her hair 10 inches yes I said 10! She donated her hair to Locks of Love for cancer patients! So someone out there is going to get a wonderful wig! I think she looks great! It is nice to make a change and your hair is the easiest thing to change!!


Here is a picture of my new hair style! I DECIDED after long thought to get my hair permed and then maybe it would be easier to fix everyday! Wash and Scrunch! So far I love it! I haven't had a perm since the early 90's so I am liking it as you can tell :)

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Love the new do's! :) You girls look beautiful!

Tara, that is such a neat thing to do! Somebody is going to be walking around with the prettiest red hair.

Tara said...

you are a beautiful mama, Michaela... Your new curly hair suits you :)
I am still adjusting to the shorter hair, but I think that is because I haven't had time to process with all this ice storm nonsense...

Michaela said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR TARA!! I KNOW IT WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USE TO IT WAS A DRASTIC CHANGE. BRIDGET IS RIGHT THERE WILL BE SOMEONE WALKING AROUND WITH THE PRETTIEST RED HAIR!

Shawn said...

It makes me want to do something with my hair! Holiday Hairdos are fun! You guys look great.

Maura said...

You both look so pretty! I think I need to do something with MY hair for once. :)

Mom said...

You both are simply gorgeous. Just simply gorgeous!