Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter EGGS

We made our own baskets this year! I was trying to be crafty and cheap all at the same time :) Zach was inventive though and built his basket out of Leggos ;0

Max was the only one that wanted to help me dye eggs this year! Zach says he is too old for this kind of thing and Logan is too young. Max is just RIGHT and really good at dying eggs!

We bought the Sponge Bob kit so there will be many stickers on these eggs when they dry. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! I don't think we are going to make it to church tomorrow though Logan may have pink eye ugh!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow! You MADE your own baskets?!?! That is cool! I can't wait to show J the Lego basket!!!

Happy Easter!

Molly said...

Scarves are lookin. good! I love that lego basket! So cool! Happy Easter.

Maura said...

I love easter egg decorating pics. Happy Easter! :))