Monday, March 10, 2008

LOGAN AND HOBBS :)



Logan has alot of stuffed animals but he has taken a liking too this white tiger. He carries it around by its tail and gives it kisses. It seems funny b/c Max and I were looking through our "Calvin and Hobbs" book just the other day!


On Friday I turned 34!! My husband is awesome! I got a garlic press, Purple Tulips and he bought us a Tempur-pedic bed :) For those of you that do not have one it is worth the investment!!! I love it so much! I don't want to get out of the bed in the morning. We sleep like babies NOW after several years of sleeping on a cheap springy mattress this is so nice!! Zachary (now that he makes his own money) went out and got me some sweet smelling Lotion and a great smelling candle! Max and Logan were super sweet on my birthday too :)

7 comments:

Maura said...

happy birthday! it sounds like a wonderful birthday! hooray! love the pics of logan!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday My Baby! Sounds like you love the bed, and glad you had such a nice day! Logan looks like he has grown in just the last couple of weeks to even a bigger boy. XXXX00000

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) Logan is so cute with his tiger!

Tara said...

Happy birthday, sis. I am so glad you had a nice day. I am jealous of your new bed!!! Give that cute Logan a big kiss for me, pet hobbes, and give zach and max big hugs from me.

Molly said...

Happy B-day! Isn't it funny what they choose to carry around?
Precious!

Shawn said...

Hope you saw the birthday greetings I left on Tara's scarf post. Glad it was a good birthday. The guy who drew Calvin and Hobbs, lived in our town in Ohio that you came to visit. He was often spotted walking or biking around!

Michaela said...

AUNT SHAWN- I DID SEE THE GREETING THANK YOU :) THAT MUST HAVE BEEN VERY COOL TO LIVE CLOSE TO BILL WATERSON! OUR FAMILY LOVES LOVES LOVES CALVIN AND HOBBS! WE HAVE ALL THE BOOKS MOST OF THEM ARE IN THE BATHROOM FOR READING ON A DAILY BASIS TEEHEE!