Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gettin' better all the TIME


I know this isn't the most flattering picture of me and Logan but I am finally starting to feel normal today. We all got hit pretty hard by this virus or flu or whatever. I can't remember when I have been this sick. I swear I lost 10 pounds just in sweat over the past week :) woohoo haha! Poor Zach and Max are still not feeling 100% and they are sad because spring break is lame this year! We were going to try and meet Neena and Aunt Tara in OKC but I don't think we are going to make it :( Maybe we can meet some weekend coming up soon!

4 comments:

Maura said...

keep resting! i am glad you guys are starting to feel better!

Molly said...

Glad y'all are feeling better.
What is your address and I will ge tthe pay it forwards to you!

Shawn said...

I hope you all are back to 100% soon. We have had a few "lame" spring breaks in our family too. Actually, they end up being more fun than going somewhere!

Meg said...

Feel better! I hope you had a good birthday. It sounds like you got some great gifts.

The new bed sounds really comfortable!

love,
Meg