Saturday, April 19, 2008

EARTH DAY EXTRAVAGANZA


I was so happy to get some fresh herbs (basil, cilantro,dill and some hot peppers) I can grow at home and I got a tomato plant as well :) So here goes the apartment garden :) I am so excited!!
My Best friend and neighbor Stephanie and lil Mark came to watch Max perform :)



There was a HUGE party in downtown Ardmore Today :) Max was performing with his 2nd grade class they did a Chipmunk's song and dance and they gave out tips on how to CONSERVE they also did a couple more songs about the Earth. Max's tip was : Fill it up! Make sure the dishwasher is full before you run it!

Max climbed the rock wall reaching all the way to the top! It was a lovely day to share with my boys.

3 comments:

Maura said...

yay for starting a garden! I can't wait to see how it goes and what you've planted! and that celebration sounds like fun! I like all these pictures.

Bridget said...

Great pictures!!! That looks like a fun day!

Mom said...

Zachary is getting sooooo handsome!
Good job Max! Max Too! I can't believe you can do the rock climbing all the way to the top.I wish we could have been there. What a Fun Day!