Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pay It FORWARD :)


Who wants to play a game? Thanks to my cousin Molly, I am participating in Pay it Forward - The Blog Edition. Here’s how it works: I will send handmade gifts to the first three people who leave a comment and tell me they are interested in playing. I have one more skinny scarf that I am finishing in the same cream color as the one pictured.
In order to play, you must have your own blog and you must continue to pay it forward by promising the same thing to your readers. So go ahead; leave a comment. Move this forward again. If I don’t know you, please leave your email address or some way to contact you.



Logan is eating a whole bratwurst crazy kid!! I just had to post a pic of him ;)

2 comments:

Tara said...

me please. i like the white

Janice said...

I don't have a blog. so I'm not in the "Pay it forward" but I just had to comment on that picture. It's very funny!