Thursday, April 24, 2008

LITTLE GARDEN

Here is my lil herb window box. I have Basil, Cilantro, Dill, Rosemary, Hot peppers, and they accidentally gave me Stevia!! I don't know what I am going to do with Stevia but I am growing it anyway! I am so excited to use these herbs in my dinners :)
Here is my "Early Girl" tomato plant! Maybe the boys will eat tomatoes from our new lil plant!
I hope that they grow well :) I have 2 good friends ( my walking buddies) that are good at growing plants and gardens so they are helping me giving me good advise. I usually over water so... we will see

Just thought this picture was funny he has a mouth full of banana!!

5 comments:

Maura said...

I love the herbs in that window box! So pretty. And I am jealous about the tomato plant. That will be so much fun! That pic of Logan is so funny and sweet.

Janice said...

Cute pictures....all of them. I, too, am jealous of the tomato plant. I'm doing that as soon as I can. You'll love the herbs. Remember to USE them. The more you cut them, the more they'll grow.

Michaela said...

THANK YOU AUNT JANICE I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET :)

Bridget said...

Yay! I love your little garden! I was having the same thought about Jack eating tomatoes if we grew them. I need to get busy.

Logan looks so adorable in that banana picture! :)

Mom said...

You got me motivated, so I am planting us a herb garden too! I do need to find some Rosemary. They just had the big plants like shrubs. Logan looks so cute!