Thursday, July 3, 2008

1/2 Birthday Celebration



My Aunt Gayle had this tradition every year when I went to Houston to visit Molly and Bridget during the summer. Molly forgive me I am not sure of when your actual Birthday is.. but I do remember your half birthday Turtle cake or was it Turtle cheesecake. Whatever it was it was good! I always thought it was so neat that they got to celebrate half Birthday's too.
Zach was jealous b/c I only recently started this tradition with Max. The main reason I started this was the year Logan was born I had just gotten out of the hospital and we didn't have a huge birthday party! So we had a half birthday in the summer!

Chocolate cake with Cherry frosting and chocolate chips :) It was soooo good!

Happy 1 1/2 to Loggers and Happy 8 1/2 to Mr. Max

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Yay! :)

Tara said...

happy half b-day, logan and max.

Mom said...

My gosh..what a Martha Stewart you are. What good memories of 1/2 birthdays because of Aunt Gayle! What happy boys we are! Right?

Maura said...

happy 1/2 birthday, logan and max! This looks like fun!

Molly said...

HAPPY HALVES!!!!