Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Violet





Dear Violet,
I cannot believe that it has been a year since you were born.  It has been a beautiful and magical year.  You have grown from  my tiny, precious, elfin baby into a beautiful toddler full of personality who loves to dance, to listen to music, to watch Elmo's World, to be held by her daddy, to hug the puppies, to sing, to make a mess (ha!ha!).  Having you in our lives makes us so happy.  I love you, sweet girl.  I hope you had a wonderful first year - I know we did. 

4 comments:

Maura said...

happy birthday, violet!!!

Michaela said...

what a sweet lil fairy! Happy 1st Vi - We love you so much! Kiss Kisses from Aunt Kayla and the Flynn boys

Bridget said...

What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Violet!!!

Mom said...

Ohhhh she is a Sweetheart...We love you Violet and you light up our life...Kisses and Hugs and Happy First Birthday.