Monday, July 28, 2008

Zachary is 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe my lil baby is 15 years old!!



He had 4 of his friends stay the night last night and boy am I tired haha! Late night of video game playing!


I missed the shot of him blowing out the candles so we are faking it in the above picture!!






The cake was Strawberry with Chocolate icing and it was so good!! It was almost the exact opposite of Max's half birthday cake (those boys are such opposites)!!




He got RockBAND for the Wii which is super exciting b/c we can all be in the band :) I can wait to play the drums I always wanted to be a chick drummer :) Happy Birthday BABY!!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah! RockBand finally made it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH. Those are such good pictures, I felt like I was there! I can't believe how much you two look alike! That cake looks delicious!

Bridget said...

FIFTEEN!!! ACK!!!

Happy Birthday! The cake looks wonderful! Great pictures!

Tara said...

Happy birthday, Zach. I cannot believe you are 15. I hope you have a wonderful day. Eric is jealous of your Rockband!!
Love and hugs.

Maura said...

those are really sweet pics! happy birthday zach! i love the cake!

Shawn said...

Your birthday twin is having a great day too! I will try to post the picture I took of him this morning before he took off to school and then India until mid-August! I am such a failure at Guitar Hero, I know I would make a fool of myself with RockBand!