Sunday, December 21, 2008

P E A C E



Today the sermon at church was about PEACE. It is a word that my Poppa McKee would scream in a loud household of children. I think with his death that part of my family lost PEACE somewhere and I wish there was no McKee divide. It makes my heart sad that there is conflict between families. How can the world find PEACE if it cannot even be found within a small family unit. I pray my boys always stay close, no problem to big for them to overcome and they always have brotherly love for one another.

I pray this year for PEACE on Earth. I pray for Peace in my family and extended family. I pray for my soul to have PEACE while my husband goes through major neck surgery at the beginning of this year. I pray for all the soldiers fighting for our freedom and are far from their families this Christmas. I hope everyone who reads this finds happiness and PEACE in their lives.
Merry Christmas and a HAPPY PEACEFUL NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Tara said...

This is a beautiful message, Michaela. I think finding a center, a calm, a balance in your family and your life is one of the most important things you can do. I hope everyone discovers their happiness- their peace this year, as well. I also hope we all become closer and more involved in each other's lives. Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.

Mom said...

Such a wonderful message. I loved it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Bridget said...

I love that word...peace! It just calms the soul, I think.

PS...love the robosapien in the background of this pic! :) I think we have one waiting to be unpacked somewhere!!!