Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snowman Soup Gift

Has anyone done this before?? I found this cute recipe in the cook book my sister in law gave me last year! It is such a nice gift for special friends and teachers :)
1 pkg. hot chocolate mix
3-5 Hershey's Kisses
15 Marshmallows
1-2 Candy Canes
1 Christmas Mug (I found some cute ones at the dollar store)
Put all above ingredients into the mug. On a card or 3X5 card write the following :
"Was told that you've been good this year. Always glad to hear it! With freezing weather drawing near, you'll need to warm the spirit. So here's a little snowman soup, complete with stirring stick. Add hot water and sip it slow, it's sure to do the trick!"

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I've never heard of snowman soup! :) That's cute!

Molly said...

Cute idea, they'll love it!

Erica said...

I agree, cute idea!

Mom said...

Wow that is a great idea!