Monday, January 26, 2009

Daddy's home!



We are so happy to say that the surgery went great! Gregg spent 2 days in the rehab hospital and we got to pick him up on Saturday! Now we are just waiting a couple weeks to make sure the bones fused in his neck then we can relax a little more.


The ladies at church brought me one large tub and 3 bags full of yarn!! I swear I will never have to buy yarn again!! Oh and they gave us several meals so I don't even have to think about cooking :)
We have all been super tired, it is all I can do to get up and throw dinner in the oven. I didn't realize I would be sooo exhausted! I think the stress has taken it's toll on all of us. I want to THANK everyone for their thoughts and prayers :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I am so happy he is back home and everything when well. I'll call you after school today.

Maura said...

glad it went well! all of you need to rest! :)

Bridget said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well!

Shawn said...

glad something good happened in this family! i start rehab on thursday-3 times a week for 6 weeks to start. i want everyone to feel better again!