Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SMALL BEANIE


Ok when I started this project yesterday there were 2 patterns to choose from- small or large. I chose small b/c I have never made it before and I thought it meant small as in small head! Well, I am finished and small I guess means baby just out of the womb small!! But it is finished and I am quickly getting the needles warmed up to make a large one that will actually fit on a head. My husband shaved his head last night so I am knitting him a cap today!!!! Hopefully large means large and it will fit!
Little miss Violet I was going to send it to you but I don't think it will fit on your tiny head either so...maybe you can put it on one of your dolls!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

It looks adorable! I know Violet will find some use for it :) Thanks, Aunt Kayla!

Michaela said...

OHHHH GUESS WHAT!! I FIGURED IT OUT!! APPARENTLY I ONLY KNITTED ONE PANNEL. IT DOESN'T SAY IT ANYWHERE IN THE BOOK BUT I GUESS A KNITTER IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW. I AM ALMOST FINISHED WITH A LARGE ONE BUT I HAVE TO DO THE OTHER PANNEL TODAY THEN SEW THEM UP THAT SHOULD WORK!! THEN BEANIE HATS FOR EVERYONE :)

Bridget said...

CUTE!!!

Molly said...

You have to love patterns that expect you to know what you are doing!!! I run into this all the time, when I am sewing! Give me detailed directions!!!!
Love the hat. Good luck on the others!