Thursday, January 1, 2009

merry christmas...

Christmas was absolutely wonderful. Violet had a wonderful time and received some really fun gifts.  I hope everyone had a magical holiday. Ugh, I am not ready to go back to work. My break has been so relaxing despite my recent stomach flu adventure which left me bed ridden for most of the week. Yay for sickness! 
Violet has been a climbing fool.  She is learning new words everyday.  Today, she learned how to say "ball," but she will only whisper the word. It is absolutely hilarious.  She loves to read and draw (pictures to come).  Love you all.



5 comments:

Mom said...

She is so adorable! Love the pictures, especially the last one!

Maura said...

merry christmas! violet is growing so much! she is beautiful!

Bridget said...

How funny! I wish I could hear her say, whisper "ball." :) Love the last pic!

Michaela said...

WHAT A PRETTY GIRL! AUNT KAYLA WANTS TO "DO HER HAIR!!!!" I LOVE HER AND MISS HER THAT TUNNEL LOOKS SO FUN!!

Molly said...

Funny little Violet!Love Logan falling asleep with his cars too!