Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new growth, new cut


these 2 boys like to pose the same way when I pull out the camera

I am thrilled to see my teenagers EYES!!! I think he looks sooo handsome :)

Thank you Zachary!


My seeds have grown :) the parsley, cilantro and wild flowers have grown large enough to put into my planter. the other herbs I have are not quite as big.


Logan loves to help mommy dig in the dirt- for now he has his own special planter.

Max is not included in tonight's photo shoot as he is practicing his solo. He has a church performance tomorrow night! ;)

5 comments:

Maura said...

your plants look great!

Molly said...

Fun digging!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Zachary's hair cut looks great! Love Logan digging! :)

Mom said...

He looks so handsome. Great to see his pretty blue eyes!

Tara said...

Zach looks so handsome!! I bet all the girls are swooning. What a big helper, Logan!